It is an exciting time to be a Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness. They are opening a new Super Sport Club in Moreno Valley. Apply now! Club opening November 22nd.
Our personal trainers play a vital role in the success of our members and our clubs. In addition to understanding the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique, you must be able to:
• Coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
• Present and sell training and nutritional products
• Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
• Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred but not required
Applicants must hold the following degrees and certifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
• Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below): ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Executive
Jenson USA, the fast growing e-Commerce bike retailer based in Riverside, CA, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and e-Commerce executive to join our senior management team.
This position is responsible for directing and building a team to successfully implement all Marketing activities for the company, including leading all marketing strategy, e-commerce, digital marketing, branding, and promotional activities. As a member of the senior team, this position is also responsible for helping to lead the company’s efforts to manage and accelerate its rapid growth.
For other job opportunities to turn your passion into your profession, visit http://www.jensonusa.com/Careers
Training and Experience:
• The position requires demonstrated success leading the marketing department of a rapidly-growing e-Commerce company, people development skills and the ability to lead others in the successful execution of Online Marketing, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Graphic Design, Online Merchandising, Photography and Video, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Commerce, Social Media, and Retail Marketing.
• At least 5-10 years of experience are required in positions of increasing responsibility in: Online Marketing, e-Commerce and Consumer Marketing.
• At least 7-10 years of people management experience (recruiting, hiring, training, directing, motivating, retaining, and team-building).
• Passion for biking or other active outdoor recreation (or equivalent industry experience).
• Experience with new product development.
• Retail merchandising experience.
• BA required. MBA a plus.