Want an opportunity to gain relevant business experience while working with an innovative and industry-leading retailer? Graduating and looking for a career? You’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development and leadership opportunities while getting an introduction to our collaborative, fun and engaging culture.
Become an Executive Team Leader and focus your efforts in a specific area of store operations, including Guest Experience, Human Resources, Sales Floor, Logistics, Assets Protection or Food. Motivate a team of 30-60 team members to improve performance and ensure guests have the best possible Target shopping experience during every visit.
Skills they look for:
- Action-oriented leadership
- Relationship-building aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Problem analysis, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Diverse background, experiences and skill sets
Apply online at Target.com/careers and create your candidate profile for Executive Team Leader Job Code: STO000FEV.
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Store Manager in Training
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader in Training, you’ll take the lead as you…
• Drive sales by overseeing the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2 – $9 million
• Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing the store on assigned days • Assist with recruiting and hiring of your team
• Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader • Ensure great service by interacting with guests and team members
• Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls Requirements • 4-year college degree
• Supervisor level experience
• Proven conflict management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
• Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
• Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.