UCR Extension is promoting a unique opportunity for recent graduates to earn a master’s degree in as little as one year for as little as $30,000 through its Master’s Pathways program in partnership with internationally recognized universities in Europe and Australia.
Degree programs include:
- M.B.A. in Sports Management from Universidad Europea de Madrid, Real Madrid Graduate School in Spain
- Master of Science in International Business from the University of Hertfordshire in England
- Master of Science in International Tourism Management from Glasgow Caledonian University in Scotland
- Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management from Southern Cross University in Australia
- M.B.A. from European University (coursework can be completed in Barcelona, Munich, Geneva, or Montreux)
Students first complete nine months of coursework at UCR, enrolling in UCR Extension’s Postgraduate Diploma program. The Postgraduate Diploma includes a three-month unpaid internship in a related field, which provides students with on-the-job experience while completing their diploma. Students who have significant work experience in the U.S. may be able to waive the internship requirement, which allows students to finish the full program and graduate with a master’s degree in as little as one year.
The program is designed for recent graduates with little or no work experience. Scholarships are available and students have the option of beginning in September or January. The GRE or GMAT are not required but students must have completed a bachelor’s degree. Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2015.